| Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Will Call?
"Will Call" is the area at the venue designated for ticket pick-up. Tickets will be available at will call when an order cannot be mailed prior to the event, or if "Print At Home" tickets are not available for a particular event, or if the will call option has been selected as the delivery method. Will Call is usually located at a table (or at the box office windows, depending on the venue) near the entrance. On the "Order Page" you will be asked to choose a preferred delivery method for your tickets. "Will Call" will be automatically selected as your delivery method if no other choice has been specified.
If you have a question about will call pick-up for any specific venue, please call us at 281-319-6900 or 1-800-731-4500 or e-mail us at email@example.com
- What are Print At Home tickets?
Ticket Servant uses state-of-the-art technology to sell tickets online while allowing you to print your tickets immediately on your own office or home printer. You simply bring that printout (your ticket) to the venue for admission, where it will be scanned for authenticity. No more waiting in lines for will call or waiting for the tickets to arrive in the mail. Ticket Servant highly suggests this method for the easiest delivery method (Print At Home may not be available for all events).
- What is Mail?
By selecting "Mail" as your delivery option, your tickets will be processed and sent to the address you have provided. An additional fee will apply to cover processing and postage. You should receive your tickets within 7 to 10 business days from the date you bought your tickets. When the mail cut-off date has passed for the performance you have chosen, the Mail delivery method will not be available. Your tickets will instead be available for pick-up at the Will Call window on the day of show.
- Is wheelchair accessible seating available?
Yes, accessible seating is available for all reserved seating events. Wheelchair accessible seating can now be selected and purchased online. Click on the accessible button on the event page to choose from all available accessible seating. For help buying online or to purchase by phone, please call us at 281-319-6900 or 1-800-731-4500.
- Are sign language interpreters or assisted listening devices available for guests with hearing impairments?
Yes, sign language interpreting services will be provided upon request. Please contact Ticket Servant at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 281-319-6900 or 1-800-731-4500 at least 4 weeks prior to event to request services.
Most venues have assisted listening devices. Please check in advance by calling 281-319-6900 or 1-800-731-4500 or ask the ticket office at the venue.
- This is my first time ordering online. How do I check to make sure my order went through?
We want you to have the best possible experience when ordering online. When your order is complete, a receipt will immediately be sent to you via email. If you think you may have typed the wrong email address or didn't receive a receipt, please call us at 281-319-6900 or 1-800-731-4500 or email email@example.com, and we can verify your completed order. Your total satisfaction is our goal.
- Are tickets available other ways besides online?
Yes, tickets can also be purchased over the phone at 281-319-6900 or 1-800-731-4500 or in person at KSBJ Radio, Monday through Friday from 9:00 AM until 4:00 PM. Because our ticketing staff is frequently out of the office at events, we recommend calling the station in advance to ensure ticketing personnel is on site to complete your purchase.
- I am organizing an event at my church. How do I find out more about using Ticket Servant to sell tickets?
Just give us a call at 281-319-6900 or 1-800-731-4500 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Is my information protected from other's use?
Yes, all information collected is used only to complete the purchase transaction, send a confirmation e-mail, deliver tickets by mail or email, send follow up emails for customer service purposes, or be notified of upcoming Christian events (from Ticket Servant). Your information is never sold and is considered confidential.
- How can I be notified by email of upcoming Christian events?
Just email us at email@example.com and you will be placed on a special list to receive early notices of great Christian events.
- Does your site support the Safari browser?
The current version of Ticket Servant does not support Safari. We are currently working on an update to support this browser, which should be available shortly. We apologize for any inconvenience.
You may purchase tickets using Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, or by calling 281-319-6900 or 1-800-731-4500.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Purchase Policy
Please check your event date, seating location and number of tickets carefully before purchasing. Our policy prohibits refunds or exchanges once a ticket has been purchased. Tickets cannot be replaced for lost, stolen or damaged tickets. Please treat them as cash. Event dates and times are subject to change; please see "Cancellation Policy."
- Cancellation Policy
Should the presenter or artist make the decision to cancel an event (without rescheduling a new date), a refund will be issued for the amount paid for the tickets. If a purchase was made by credit card, the refund will be made to the same credit card used to purchase the tickets. If the purchase was made by cash or check, tickets must be mailed to Ticket Servant, 1722 Treble Dr., Humble, TX 77338. Tickets must be accompanied with name, address and phone number of the purchaser. A check will be issued and mailed to the purchaser within 2 weeks of receipt of the tickets. Tickets must be received no later than the date of the cancelled event or 10 days after the date of cancellation, whichever is later.
- Rescheduled Event Policy
Should an event be cancelled and rescheduled for another date, tickets issued for the original date will be honored for the rescheduled date and time unless otherwise posted. For more information on our rescheduled date policy, please email email@example.com or call us at 281-319-6900 or 1-800-731-4500 at least 72 hours prior to the rescheduled event date.
- Does attending an event mean that I am consenting to being photographed?
Yes, ticket holder acknowledges that the event may be broadcast, recorded or otherwise publicized at the producer's discretion, and hereby grants permission to utilize ticket holder's image or likeness in connection with any live recorded transmission or reproduction of such event.
- 2. Information We Collect and How it is Used
- The types of information we collect on our website include:
- Information we actively collect:
Your name and email address, age and/or date of birth, mailing address, phone number, and credit card information with expiration date will be requested to complete the online ticket order form. This information is used to verify that your personal information matches the credit card in use and to send you tickets via email, mail and to respond to your questions regarding our service, your past orders and to send you email notices of future events.
- Pre-sale and Promotional Offers: At times, Ticket Servant will send offers by email to selected groups of Ticket Servant customers promoting Christian events. We may also share your information (except credit card information) with Ticket Servant’s affiliated organizations, KSBJ Educational Foundation, Inc. (d/b/a “KSBJ Radio”) and KSBJ Special Events, to provide you with announcements and promotional information from them.
- With your permission, at times Ticket Servant may also provide your information (except credit card information) to third parties to provide you with announcements and promotional information which may be of interest to you.
- If you do not want to receive such information, please do not “opt-in” to receive such information when you check out of your shopping cart and complete your transaction. Or, you may choose to unsubscribe to the list for such information by following the “unsubscribe” instructions on such announcements. Please contact us if you have any questions about this process.
- Non-personal Information -- collected passively:
- 3. No Sharing of Personal Information
- 4. Security of Your Personal Information
- Ticket Servant is committed to ensuring the security of your information. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and prevent improper use, we have implemented strict physical, technological, and administrative procedures to safeguard and secure your personal information we collect online. We use industry standard encryption software when collecting or transferring sensitive data such as credit card information. However, as effective as these measures are, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that the information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet.
- For information about the security policies of Ticket Servant’s third party vendors, please contact directly the vendors listed in Section 3 above.
- 5. Contacting Ticket Servant / Removing Your Name From Our Mailing List
- Ticket Servant employs a strict “no spam” policy. If you no longer want to receive emails or future event announcements, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “REMOVE FROM MAILING LIST.” If you have questions or comments about this Policy, our use of your personal information, would like to verify the accuracy of our records containing your personal information, or feel that this site is not following the policies we have described here, please contact us. We will make every reasonable effort to address and correct the problem.
- 6. Child Privacy Protection
- Children are not eligible to use our service and we ask that minors (under the age of 18) do not submit any personal information to us or use the service. Because of the financial nature of Ticket Servant and the requirement of using a credit card to make purchases on our website, our website is not designed to appeal to children under the age of 18. Therefore, we do not knowingly solicit, receive, or attempt to receive any personal information from children.
If you believe that your child’s personal information has been collected by Ticket Servant and you would like such information removed from our records, please contact us at email@example.com, or by mail at the address listed below.
- 7. Other / Intellectual Property
- All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, photographs, images, data compilations, and software, is the sole and exclusive property of Ticket Servant, Inc. or used with permission or as authorized by law, and is protected by copyright and trademark law. Ticket Servant and KSBJ’s logo, service marks, and trade dress may not be used by any other party without prior written authorization by KSBJ and/or Ticket Servant.
- Address any questions or concerns to us at:
- Ticket Servant
- 1722 Treble Dr.
- Humble, TX 77338
- 2. Your Account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You agree to (a) immediately notify Ticket Servant of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. Ticket Servant cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this section. You agree to provide only truthful and accurate information. Ticket Servant reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in its sole discretion.
- 3. Minors. All minors (under 18 years of age) may only use the Ticket Servant website under the supervision of a parent or guardian.
- 4. Sales Final. The purchase of any product from the Ticket Servant website is non-refundable. All sales are final.
- 5. Copyright And Trademark Information. All materials on the Ticket Servant Website (“Ticket Servant Materials”) are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. These materials are owned by Ticket Servant or its partners, or are used with permission of their owners or as otherwise authorized by law. Ticket Servant Materials include, but are not limited to, the text, photographs, images, illustrations, music, audio clips, video clips, designs, logos, trademarks, and other materials contained in this Website and the selection and arrangement thereof. All rights are reserved.
- TICKET SERVANT®, KSBJ™, NGEN™, GOD LISTENS ®, and other trademarks, service marks, logos and trade names used on the Ticket Servant Website are the trademarks of KSBJ Educational Foundation, Inc. or Ticket Servant. You agree not to display or use any of the KSBJ, NGEN, or Ticket Servant trademarks in any manner without the prior written consent of KSBJ or Ticket Servant.
- If you believe in good faith that any content on the Ticket Servant Website infringes your copyright, you may send us a notice requesting that the material be removed, though we cannot guarantee that any action will be taken as a result of your correspondence. Notices should be sent to Ticket Servant through the “Contact Us” webpage or to the address below.
- 6. Usage Policy. You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, publish, enter into a database, display, perform, modify, create derivative works, transmit, or in any way use any Ticket Servant Materials, except as follows: a) you may make one machine readable copy and one print copy of occasional items of personal interest, solely for personal, noncommercial use; b) you may post a text-only hyperlink to the Ticket Servant Website; however, Ticket Servant reserves the right to revoke such permission for links at any time. Any reproduction, printing, or other use of any Ticket Servant Materials for any other purposes requires the prior written permission of Ticket Servant. Please contact us at the address below to request permission.
- 7. Links. The Ticket Servant Website contains links to other Internet sites. These links are not endorsements of those sites and/or any products or services in such sites, and no information in such sites has been endorsed or approved by Ticket Servant. Ticket Servant disclaims all liability with regard to your access to such linked web sites. Your access to any other Internet sites, including content, material, products and services therein, linked to this Website is at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such sites.
- 8. Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability. Ticket Servant may publish articles and other content (“Content”) solely for entertainment and informational purposes. Such Content may not be accurate, complete, or up to date. The Ticket Servant Website may also include facts, views, opinions and recommendations of individuals and organizations deemed of interest. Ticket Servant does not endorse these views, opinions and recommendations.
- THE TICKET SERVANT WEBSITE AND ALL CONTENT IS PROVIDE “AS IS.” TICKET SERVANT SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE TICKET SERVANT WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENT, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, TIMELINESS, NONINFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. ALTHOUGH TICKET SERVANT ATTEMPTS TO ENSURE THE INTEGRITY AND ACCURATENESS OF THE TICKET SERVANT WEBSITE, IT MAKES NO GUARANTEES WHATSOEVER AS TO THE CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, AND/OR RELIABILITY OF THE SITE, NOR OF ANY REVIEW, ADVICE, OPINION, STATEMENT, OR OTHER INFORMATION DISPLAYED OR PROVIDED THROUGH THE SITE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT ANY RELIANCE UPON ANY SUCH REVIEW, OPINION, ADVICE, STATEMENT, MEMORANDUM, OR INFORMATION SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TICKET SERVANT DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY AND RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ERRORS, OMISSIONS, BUGS, VIRUSES, OR OTHER PROBLEMS IN THIS SITE AND FOR ANY DAMAGES CAUSED THEREBY.
TICKET SERVANT HAS NO OBLIGATION TO YOU TO TAKE ANY ACTION BASED ON ANY INFORMATION YOU POST ON THE TICKET SERVANT WEBSITE. TICKET SERVANT WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY LOSS OR INJURY CAUSED IN WHOLE OR PART BY ITS NEGLIGENCE WITH REGARD TO THE TICKET SERVANT WEBSITE, INCLUDING ANY ACTION OR INACTION BASED ON MATERIALS YOU POST ON THE TICKET SERVANT WEBSITE, OR CONTINGENCIES BEYOND ITS CONTROL IN PROCURING, COMPILING, INTERPRETING, REPORTING OR DELIVERING THE TICKET SERVANT WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENT. IN NO EVENT WILL TICKET SERVANT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY DECISION MADE OR ACTION TAKEN BY YOU IN RELIANCE ON TICKET SERVANT CONTENT. TICKET SERVANT SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, OR SIMILAR DAMAGES), EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. BECAUSE SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES OR THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN TYPES OF WARRANTIES, PARTS OR ALL OF THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Your use of the Ticket Servant Website, and any reliance on any information published or transmitted by the Ticket Servant Website, is at your own risk. You agree that you hereby release Ticket Servant and its officers, directors, employees, affiliates, advertisers, supporters, and agents from any and all liability or obligations arising from your access or use of the Ticket Servant Website, or any public forum or other area of the Ticket Servant Website. Your sole remedy for any problem or concern is to leave the Ticket Servant Website. You agree that you will indemnify and hold Ticket Servant harmless for any loss, damages or liability suffered by Ticket Servant as a result of your use of the Ticket Servant Website, or your submission of any material to Ticket Servant or the Ticket Servant Website. Ticket Servant reserves the right to restrict or limit access to the Ticket Servant Website.
- 9. Governing Law And Forum. This Ticket Servant Website (excluding linked sites) is controlled by Ticket Servant from its offices within the United States of America. By accessing this Ticket Servant Website you agree that the laws of the State of Texas, without regard to conflicts of laws principles thereof, will apply to all matters relating to the use of this site. You agree and hereby submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts in the State of Texas with respect to such matters, and you hereby consent to extra-territorial service of process, provided, however, that at the election of Ticket Servant any disputes arising out of or in connection with this Agreement or your use of this Website shall be resolved solely by arbitration as set forth in Paragraph 8 below. Ticket Servant makes no representation that materials on this Ticket Servant Website are appropriate or available for use in locations outside of the United States, and accessing them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
- 11. Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Ticket Servant and you with respect to your use of the Ticket Servant Website, and supersedes and extinguishes any and all prior written or oral agreements between Ticket Servant and you with respect to this subject matter.
- 13. Contact. Please send any notices, comments, or questions to:
- Ticket Servant
- 1722 Treble Dr.
- Humble, TX 77338