A Print At Home ticket is an electronic ticket that is emailed to you as a PDF attachment to the email confirmation, usually received within minutes of purchase. A Print At Home ticket allows you to print your tickets immediately on your own office or home printer. You simply bring that printout (your ticket) to the venue for admission, where it will be scanned for authenticity. No more waiting in lines for will call or waiting for the tickets to arrive in the mail. Ticket Servant highly suggests this method for the easiest delivery method. Print At Home may not be available for all events.
The PDF attachment will contain one page for each ticket purchased.
- What is the delivery fee for Print At Home tickets?
- For most events, Print At Home tickets are free of charge.
- What is a PDF?
- PDF is a file type used commonly for documents sent electronically. Most computers already have software installed to read a PDF file. If you cannot open the file, you may need to download Adobe Reader or update your Adobe Reader to the newest version.
- Is my order confirmation my Print At Home ticket?
- No, your order confirmation is your receipt. The tickets you need to print out are in the attached PDF.
- Can my Print At Home tickets be scanned from my phone?
- While we are sometimes able to scan Print At Home tickets from phones, we cannot guarantee entry unless you print out the ticket and bring it to the event.
- My name is on my Print At Home ticket. Can someone else use it?
- If your ticket does not explicitly state "Tickets are non-transferable" then someone other than yourself can use them. They are fully transferable, just like physical tickets that are mailed or picked up at the box office.
- I haven't received my Print At Home tickets.
- I bought a Print At Home ticket from someone online. Can I use it?
- We cannot guarantee the validity of any order purchase from a 3rd party, nor can we give information out to anyone other than the original purchaser regarding an order. If you purchase from a 3rd party, you are doing so at your own risk.
If you have further questions about Print At Home tickets, please call us at 281-319-6900 (toll-free: 1-800-731-4500) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.